Sunday, May 24, 2015

OOTD: Clouded Skull

                

I'm back home in Texas for the summer and I couldn't be more happy to see my family. They really are a fun bunch to be around. The only problem is all the rain we have been getting. It's safe to say that I will not be laying out by the pool anytime soon. However, I can't complain because gloomy days just give me more time to catch up on my Netflix shows.

Along with watching Netflix, I also had the opportunity to take photos of my little sister. She is graduating from high school next weekend, and did not have the time to take senior pictures. We took advantage of the rainless afternoon and went to a park down the street from our house. This whole event is what inspired my outfit for today. Photography has always been one of my interests, and I decided to look the part.

Boyfriend jeans are my favorite piece to wear on a casual day because they make an outfit look effortless. I decided to pair them with this cool, black top. Now I normally don't wear a lot of black, but this top had beautiful beading at the neckline with a skull below it. I then put on my white converse to keep the cool, and casual vibe I was going for. I kept the accessories simple with triangle studs, a white watch, and some cool sunglasses.
This outfit is definitely one of my new go-to outfits!

Alma's Approach: To add some glam to a simple outfit, try putting your hair up in a top knot. It keeps hair out of your face and keeps you refreshed on a hot, humid day.

P.S. Click the links for special surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment