Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year, More Fashion!


Outfit Details:
Burnt Orange Faux Leather Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Off White Sweater - TJ Maxx
Tights - Walmart
Black Booties - Charlotte Russe
Gold Necklace - TJ Maxx
Rose Gold Watch - Fossil
Sunglasses - Aldo

I can't believe 2016 is here already! It feels like 2015 just flew by especially since I am getting ready to finish my last semester of college ever. I have learned so much in the past year from my position as Panhellenic president, from my amazing adviser, from my loving friends and family. This year, as all years will, has had its tough times and I have gotten through them. That will never change and I can only grow stronger from them. But before I get episodic, I would like to share my big takeaway from 2015. This year has definitely been the year of friendship. I never realized how many special people I have in my life and I truly have grown such an appreciation for them. Growing up I never had a sense of home because I always thought it was about the location. Home is never about where you are, it's about who you decide to surround yourself with. I think I have surrounded myself with some pretty amazing people. I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me. I cannot wait to spend another year with you all.

Now onto the resolutions! I decided to focus on a couple and make them attainable. Here we go!

1. Maintain my blog! I love blogging and now that I have a lot more free time on my hands that is what I will be focusing on. Fashion is what I love and I want to make a career out of it.

2. Start my YouTube channel back up! I've realized after researching for months that I need to put myself and my skills out there on all my platforms. Having videos along with my blog posts adds that triple threat of writing, photos and videos.

3. With my new found free time, I would like to spend more time with my friends. I didn't really get to hang out with them as often as I wanted to this past year, so I better get a move on.

Alma's Approach: Whatever your resolutions are or if you don't have any, have a wonderful new year. Make the best of it and appreciate every bit of it.


2 comments:

  1. Happy new year!I just found your blog on bloglovin' and I really like it!I followed you!This post is so nice and I love that skirt!xx

    http://beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner! For some reason I am not getting notified when I get a comment! I'm so happy you enjoyed it and I really enjoy your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete