Monday, July 6, 2015

Lazy Can be Cute


No girl's closet can be complete without a lazy day outfit! Lazy day outfits can still be cute and fashionable with some colorful active wear. That's why it has become such a trend for the summer. This outfit that I put together combines cute and comfy! It works for lounging or exercising if you're up to it.

My family had a long day on Saturday, so we didn't want to do anything too crazy. We decided to take our golden doodle to the lake. There are trails and roads where anyone can enjoy some nature and peaceful scenery. With that I knew I didn't want to wear my favorite dress and strappy heels.

I decided to wear my bright coral leggings with my white racer back top. This top has now become my favorite because it says "A yawn is a silent scream for coffee." It's a very accurate statement about my life. I added some black sneakers, my favorite pair of sunglasses and I was ready to go. I love colorful active wear because it's fun to style with graphic tees and patterned sports bras. The best part is you don't need to match exactly! Mixing and matching colors work for lounging around or hanging out.

Alma's Approach: Brands like Nike and Adidas are cool, but sometimes they can be a little pricey for just lounging around. Try places like Walmart or Charlotte Russe! I bought my bright leggings for $10 and a sports bra for $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment